Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CRMP5
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CRMP5 antibody
See all CRMP5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CRMP5
SpecificityNo cross reactivity was detected with CRMP1, CRMP2, CRMP3 or CRMP4.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 residue synthetic peptide derived from C-terminal domain of human collapsing-response mediator.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36203 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 5 antibody
- CRAM antibody
- CRMP 3 associated molecule antibody
All lanes : Anti-CRMP5 antibody (ab36203)
Lane 1 : E.coli lysate transformed with cDNA of human CRMP1
Lane 2 : E.coli lysate transformed with cDNA of human CRMP2
Lane 3 : E.coli lysate transformed with cDNA of human CRMP3
Lane 4 : E.coli lysate transformed with cDNA of human CRMP4
Lane 5 : E.coli lysate transformed with cDNA of human CRMP5
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
Observed band size: 65 kDa
Ab36203 staining human CRMP5 in olfactory receptor neurons within the olfactory mucosa by immunohistochemistry.
ab36203 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Gubern C et al. miRNA expression is modulated over time after focal ischaemia: up-regulation of miR-347 promotes neuronal apoptosis. FEBS J 280:6233-46 (2013). PubMed: 24112606
- Jiang SX et al. Calpain cleavage of collapsin response mediator proteins in ischemic mouse brain. Eur J Neurosci 26:801-9 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17672855