Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [TLD-1C11] to Crry (FITC)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Crry antibody [TLD-1C11] (FITC)
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TLD-1C11] to Crry (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab106109 can be used to block autoimmune phenomena in rats.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Rat microglial cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notes0.2 µm filtered antibody solution
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106109 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionActs as a cofactor for complement factor I, a serine protease which protects autologous cells against complement-mediated injury by cleaving C3b and C4b deposited on host tissue. Also acts as a decay-accelerating factor, preventing the formation of C4b2a and C3bBb, the amplification convertases of the complement cascade. Seems to act as a costimulatory factor for T-cells. May play a crucial role in early embryonic development by maintaining fetomaternal tolerance.
Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen 5I2 antibody
- Complement C4b binding protein CR 1 like protein antibody
- Complement component (3b/4b) receptor 1 like antibody
ab106109 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Huang G et al. Characterization of transfusion-elicited acute antibody-mediated rejection in a rat model of kidney transplantation. Am J Transplant 14:1061-72 (2014). PubMed: 24708533
- Fraser DA et al. Bacterial expression and membrane targeting of the rat complement regulator Crry: a new model anticomplement therapeutic. Protein Sci 11:2512-21 (2002). PubMed: 12237472