Key features and details
- Potent and selective protein kinase D inhibitor
- CAS Number: 1883545-60-5
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in water to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameCRT0066101, protein kinase D inhibitor
DescriptionPotent and selective protein kinase D inhibitor
Potent and selective protein kinase D inhibitor (IC50 values are 1, 2 and 2.5 nM at PKD1, PKD3 and PKD2, respectively). Reduces proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells. Orally active. Antitumor agent. Active in vivo and in vitro.
Also available in simple stock solutions (ab146740) - add 1 ml of water to get an exact, ready-to-use concentration.
General notesSold under license from CRT
Chemical name2-[4-[[(2R)-2-Aminobutyl]amino]pyrimidin-2-yl]-4-(1-methyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)phenol dihydrochloride
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144637 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Saitoh SI et al. TLR7 mediated viral recognition results in focal type I interferon secretion by dendritic cells. Nat Commun 8:1592 (2017). PubMed: 29150602
- Najibi M et al. An Evolutionarily Conserved PLC-PKD-TFEB Pathway for Host Defense. Cell Rep 15:1728-42 (2016). PubMed: 27184844
- Ryvkin V et al. Opposing Growth Regulatory Roles of Protein Kinase D Isoforms in Human Keratinocytes. J Biol Chem : (2015). PubMed: 25802335