Product nameAnti-CSDE1 antibody
See all CSDE1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSDE1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
- HeLa and 293T whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab176584 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionRNA-binding protein. Required for internal initiation of translation of human rhinovirus RNA. May be involved in translationally coupled mRNA turnover. Implicated with other RNA-binding proteins in the cytoplasmic deadenylation/translational and decay interplay of the FOS mRNA mediated by the major coding-region determinant of instability (mCRD) domain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 9 CSD (cold-shock) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Cold shock domain containing E1 RNA binding antibody
- Cold shock domain containing protein E1 antibody
- Cold shock domain-containing protein E1 antibody
Detection of CSDE1 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab176584 at 0.4µg/ml labeling CSDE1 in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded) immunoprecipitated using ab176584 at 6µg/mg lysate.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 10 seconds.
All lanes : Anti-CSDE1 antibody (ab176584) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 89 kDa
Exposure time: 10 seconds
This product has been referenced in:
- Ju Lee H et al. A post-transcriptional program coordinated by CSDE1 prevents intrinsic neural differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Nat Commun 8:1456 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29129916) »
- Phillips SL et al. Identification of Proteins Bound to Dengue Viral RNA In Vivo Reveals New Host Proteins Important for Virus Replication. MBio 7:e01865-15 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26733069) »