Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CSDE1/NRU
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CSDE1/NRU antibody
See all CSDE1/NRU primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSDE1/NRU
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CSDE1/NRU aa 167-372. (AAH32446)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035); A549, HepG2 and HCT116 lysates
This product was previously labelled as CSDE1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionRNA-binding protein. Required for internal initiation of translation of human rhinovirus RNA. May be involved in translationally coupled mRNA turnover. Implicated with other RNA-binding proteins in the cytoplasmic deadenylation/translational and decay interplay of the FOS mRNA mediated by the major coding-region determinant of instability (mCRD) domain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 9 CSD (cold-shock) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Cold shock domain containing E1 RNA binding antibody
- Cold shock domain containing protein E1 antibody
- Cold shock domain-containing protein E1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded MCF7 xenograft, using ab96124 at 1:250 dilution.
Antigen Retrieval: Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, 15 min
All lanes : Anti-CSDE1/NRU antibody (ab96124) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : A375 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : The HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG antibody
Predicted band size: 88 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa, using ab96124 antibody at 1:200 dilution. Costained with Hoechst 33342.
Anti-CSDE1/NRU antibody (ab96124) at 1/3000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 88 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab96124 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Martinez-Useros J et al. UNR/CSDE1 Expression Is Critical to Maintain Invasive Phenotype of Colorectal Cancer through Regulation of c-MYC and Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition. J Clin Med 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31027221
- Martinez-Useros J et al. UNR/CDSE1 expression as prognosis biomarker in resectable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma patients: A proof-of-concept. PLoS One 12:e0182044 (2017). PubMed: 28763470
- Ju Lee H et al. A post-transcriptional program coordinated by CSDE1 prevents intrinsic neural differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Nat Commun 8:1456 (2017). PubMed: 29129916