Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CSN4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CSN4 antibody
See all CSN4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSN4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish, Rhesus monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CSN4 (C terminal).
Database link: 51138
- HEK 293T cells.
This product was previously labelled as COPS4
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified using the peptide immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/25000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
FunctionComponent of the COP9 signalosome complex (CSN), a complex involved in various cellular and developmental processes. The CSN complex is an essential regulator of the ubiquitin (Ubl) conjugation pathway by mediating the deneddylation of the cullin subunits of SCF-type E3 ligase complexes, leading to decrease the Ubl ligase activity of SCF-type complexes such as SCF, CSA or DDB2. The complex is also involved in phosphorylation of p53/TP53, c-jun/JUN, IkappaBalpha/NFKBIA, ITPK1 and IRF8/ICSBP, possibly via its association with CK2 and PKD kinases. CSN-dependent phosphorylation of TP53 and JUN promotes and protects degradation by the Ubl system, respectively.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CSN4 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- CH4 antibody
- COP9 (constitutive photomorphogenic) homolog subunit 4 antibody
- COP9 complex homolog subunit 4 antibody
Detection of Human CSN4 by Western Blot. Samples: Whole cell lysate (50 mcg E; 25 mcg T) from HEK 293T cells that were mock transfected (E) or transfected with a CSN4 expression construct (T). Antibody: Affinity purified rabbit anti-CSN4 antibody BL1061 used at the indicated concentrations. Detection: Chemiluminescence with a 10 second exposure.
Detection of Human CSN4 by Western Blot.
Samples: Whole cell lysate (50 mcg E; 25 mcg T) from HEK 293T cells that were mock transfected (E) or transfected with a CSN4 expression construct (T).
Antibody: Affinity purified rabbit anti-CSN4 antibody BL1061 used at the indicated concentrations.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with a 10 second exposure.
ab12322 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chung D et al. Inhibition of neddylation induces mitotic defects and alters MKLP1 accumulation at the midbody during cytokinesis. Cell Cycle 18:1135-1153 (2019). PubMed: 31057046
- Füzesi-Levi MG et al. Dynamic regulation of the COP9 signalosome in response to DNA damage. Mol Cell Biol 34:1066-76 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24421388
- Bhansali M & Shemshedini L COP9 subunits 4 and 5 target soluble guanylyl cyclase a1 and p53 in prostate cancer cells. Mol Endocrinol 28:834-45 (2014). PubMed: 24725084
- Oh W et al. Jab1 induces the cytoplasmic localization and degradation of p53 in coordination with Hdm2. J Biol Chem 281:17457-65 (2006). PubMed: 16624822