Product nameCSNK2A1 peptide
See all CSNK2A1 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CSNK2A1 antibody [EP1963Y] (ab76040)
This is the blocking peptide for ab76040
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
This product was previously labelled as CKII alpha
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
- Casein kinase 2 alpha 1 polypeptide
- Casein kinase II alpha 1
- Casein kinase II alpha 1 subunit
FunctionCasein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. The alpha and alpha' chains contain the catalytic site. Participates in Wnt signaling. CK2 phosphorylates 'Ser-392' of p53/TP53 following UV irradiation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CK2 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab203372 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.