Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CSPS/STM
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CSPS/STM antibody
See all CSPS/STM primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSPS/STM
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human CSPS/STM.
- Mouse brain extract.
This product was previously labelled as CSPS
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituents: HEPES, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
RelevanceFunction: Catalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs. Tissue specificity: Liver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte. Similarity: Belongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family. PTM: The N-terminus is blocked.
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4 antibody
- Aryl sulfotransferase antibody
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase antibody
ab16870 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kim HJ et al. One Case of a BRCA1 Germ Line Mutation Ovarian Carcinoma Patient Based on Abnormal Immunohistochemistry Finding. Korean J Pathol 48:379-81 (2014). PubMed: 25366075