Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CSRP1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CSRP1 antibody
See all CSRP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CSRP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region
- IHC-P: Human brain tissue. WB: HeLa, HepG2, COLO, Jurkat cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionCould play a role in neuronal development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CRP 1 antibody
- CRP antibody
- CRP1 antibody
immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab70010 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab70010) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 3 : COLO cell extract
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 5 : HeLa cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Observed band size: 21 kDa
Additional bands at: 33 kDa, 50 kDa, 80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab70010 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yuan FY et al. Tanshinone IIA improves diabetes mellitus via the NF-?B-induced AMPK signal pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:4225-4231 (2018). PubMed: 30344697
- Kamar A et al. A Novel Role forCSRP1in a Lebanese Family with Congenital Cardiac Defects. Front Genet 8:217 (2017). PubMed: 29326753
- Heidersbach A et al. microRNA-1 regulates sarcomere formation and suppresses smooth muscle gene expression in the mammalian heart. Elife 2:e01323 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24252873
- Järvinen PM et al. Cysteine-rich protein 1 is regulated by transforming growth factor-ß1 and expressed in lung fibrosis. J Cell Physiol 227:2605-12 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21882188
- Meves A et al. Beta1 integrin cytoplasmic tyrosines promote skin tumorigenesis independent of their phosphorylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:15213-8 (2011). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21876123