Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CTDSP2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CTDSP2 antibody
See all CTDSP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CTDSP2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 26 - 256 of Human CTDSP2.
- 293T, A431, H1299 or Raji cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
FunctionPreferentially catalyzes the dephosphorylation of 'Ser-5' within the tandem 7 residues repeats in the C-terminal domain (CTD) of the largest RNA polymerase II subunit POLR2A. Negatively regulates RNA polymerase II transcription, possibly by controlling the transition from initiation/capping to processive transcript elongation. Recruited by REST to neuronal genes that contain RE-1 elements, leading to neuronal gene silencing in non-neuronal cells. May contribute to the development of sarcomas.
Tissue specificityExpression is restricted to non-neuronal tissues. Highest expression in pancreas and lowest in liver.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCP1 homology domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Carboxy terminal domain RNA polymerase II polypeptide A small phosphatase 2 antibody
- Carboxy-terminal domain RNA polymerase II polypeptide A small phosphatase 2 antibody
- conserved gene amplified in osteosarcoma 4 antibody
ab97463 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kloet DE et al. FOXO target gene CTDSP2 regulates cell cycle progression through Ras and p21(Cip1/Waf1). Biochem J 469:289-98 (2015). PubMed: 25990325