Publishing research using ab5097? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5097 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Sourbier C et al. Targeting loss of the Hippo signaling pathway in NF2-deficient papillary kidney cancers. Oncotarget 9:10723-10733 (2018). PubMed: 29535838
- Lambers E et al. Foxc1 Regulates Early Cardiomyogenesis and Functional Properties of Embryonic Stem Cell Derived Cardiomyocytes. Stem Cells 34:1487-500 (2016). PubMed: 26824887
- Lee CH et al. Harnessing endogenous stem/progenitor cells for tendon regeneration. J Clin Invest 125:2690-701 (2015). PubMed: 26053662
- Meng YH et al. Elevated expression of connective tissue growth factor, osteopontin and increased collagen content in human ascending thoracic aortic aneurysms. Vascular 22:20-7 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 23508392
- Yang AT et al. Connective tissue growth factor induces hepatic progenitor cells to differentiate into hepatocytes. Int J Mol Med 32:35-42 (2013). PubMed: 23670439
- Gillette M et al. P190B RhoGAP overexpression in the developing mammary epithelium induces TGFß-dependent fibroblast activation. PLoS One 8:e65105 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23717689
- Samarakoon R et al. Induction of renal fibrotic genes by TGF-ß1 requires EGFR activation, p53 and reactive oxygen species. Cell Signal 25:2198-209 (2013). PubMed: 23872073
- Shimizu C et al. The role of TGF-ß and myofibroblasts in the arteritis of Kawasaki disease. Hum Pathol 44:189-98 (2013). PubMed: 22955109
- Haurigot V et al. Long-term retinal PEDF overexpression prevents neovascularization in a murine adult model of retinopathy. PLoS One 7:e41511 (2012). PubMed: 22911805
- van de Laar IM et al. Mutations in SMAD3 cause a syndromic form of aortic aneurysms and dissections with early-onset osteoarthritis. Nat Genet 43:121-6 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21217753
- Hoerder-Suabedissen A et al. Novel markers reveal subpopulations of subplate neurons in the murine cerebral cortex. Cereb Cortex 19:1738-50 (2009). PubMed: 19008461
- Bellahcène A et al. Transcriptome analysis reveals an osteoblast-like phenotype for human osteotropic breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res Treat 101:135-48 (2007). PubMed: 17028989
- Athanasopoulos AN et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced up-regulation of CCN1 in osteoblasts mediates proangiogenic activities in endothelial cells and promotes fracture healing. J Biol Chem 282:26746-53 (2007). PubMed: 17626014