Publishing research using ab85739? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85739 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zheng M et al. CTHRC1 overexpression promotes cervical carcinoma progression by activating the Wnt/PCP signaling pathway. Oncol Rep 41:1531-1538 (2019). PubMed: 30628714
- Ni S et al. CTHRC1 overexpression predicts poor survival and enhances epithelial-mesenchymal transition in colorectal cancer. Cancer Med 7:5643-5654 (2018). PubMed: 30302922
- Wang CY et al. MicroRNA-98 suppresses cell proliferation, migration and invasion by targeting collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 13:2639-44 (2016). PubMed: 26846175
- Qi C et al. Preliminary observations regarding the expression of collagen triple helix repeat-containing 1 is an independent prognostic factor for Wilms' tumor. J Pediatr Surg 51:1501-6 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27230801
- Eriksson J et al. Gene expression analyses of primary melanomas reveal CTHRC1 as an important player in melanoma progression. Oncotarget 7:15065-92 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26918341
- Lee CE et al. Collagen Triple Helix Repeat Containing-1 (CTHRC1) Expression in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC): Prognostic Value and Clinico-Pathological Implications. Int J Med Sci 12:937-45 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26664254
- Ke Z et al. Overexpression of collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 (CTHRC1) is associated with tumour aggressiveness and poor prognosis in human non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 5:9410-24 (2014). PubMed: 25238260
- Kim HC et al. Collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 (CTHRC1) acts via ERK-dependent induction of MMP9 to promote invasion of colorectal cancer cells. Oncotarget 5:519-29 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 24504172