Publishing research using ab226010? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab226010 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Qiao B et al. MicroRNA-27a-3p Modulates the Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathway to Promote Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Oral Squamous Carcinoma Stem Cells by Targeting SFRP1. Sci Rep 7:44688 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28425477
- Qi L et al. TRIM16 suppresses the progression of prostate tumors by inhibiting the Snail signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 38:1734-1742 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27748839
- Cheng G et al. Lipopolysaccharide-induced a-catenin downregulation enhances the motility of human colorectal cancer cells in an NF-?B signaling-dependent manner. Onco Targets Ther 9:7563-7571 (2016). PubMed: 28008274
- Dietrich JE et al. Venus trap in the mouse embryo reveals distinct molecular dynamics underlying specification of first embryonic lineages. EMBO Rep 16:1005-21 (2015). PubMed: 26142281
- Giampietro C et al. The actin-binding protein EPS8 binds VE-cadherin and modulates YAP localization and signaling. J Cell Biol 211:1177-92 (2015). PubMed: 26668327
- White RA et al. Epithelial stem cell mutations that promote squamous cell carcinoma metastasis. J Clin Invest 123:4390-404 (2013). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23999427
- Reardon SN et al. CDH1 is essential for endometrial differentiation, gland development, and adult function in the mouse uterus. Biol Reprod 86:141, 1-10 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 22378759
- Baek ST & Tallquist MD Nf1 limits epicardial derivative expansion by regulating epithelial to mesenchymal transition and proliferation. Development 139:2040-9 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 22535408
- Silvis MR et al. a-catenin is a tumor suppressor that controls cell accumulation by regulating the localization and activity of the transcriptional coactivator Yap1. Sci Signal 4:ra33 (2011). PubMed: 21610251
- Wu M et al. Epicardial Spindle Orientation Controls Cell Entry into the Myocardium. Dev Cell 19:114-125 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20643355
- Lien WH et al. Alpha-E-catenin binds to dynamitin and regulates dynactin-mediated intracellular traffic. J Cell Biol 183:989-97 (2008). PubMed: 19075109