Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6697(2)] to CTNNBIP1/ICAT
- Suitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-CTNNBIP1/ICAT antibody [EPR6697(2)]
See all CTNNBIP1/ICAT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6697(2)] to CTNNBIP1/ICAT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human CTNNBIP1/ICAT (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human placenta, JAR, SW480, 293T and NCCIT cell lysates; permeabilized JAR cells.
This product was previously labelled as CTNNBIP1
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 7.50 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPrevents the interaction between CTNNB1 and TCF family members, and acts as negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTNNBIP1 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta catenin interacting protein 1 antibody
- Beta catenin interacting protein ICAT antibody
- Beta-catenin-interacting protein 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CTNNBIP1/ICAT antibody [EPR6697(2)] (ab129011) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human placenta cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : SW480 cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 5 : NCCIT cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 9 kDa
ab129011, at 1/10 diltuion, staining CTNNBIP1/ICAT in permeabilized JAR cells by Flow Cytometry (red) or Rabbit IgG negative control (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab129011 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhou J et al. miR-296-3p promotes the proliferation of glioblastoma cells by targeting ICAT. Mol Med Rep 21:2151-2161 (2020). PubMed: 32323769
- Fu X et al. Linc00210 drives Wnt/ß-catenin signaling activation and liver tumor progression through CTNNBIP1-dependent manner. Mol Cancer 17:73 (2018). PubMed: 29540185
- Li X et al. SAMMSON drives the self-renewal of liver tumor initiating cells through EZH2-dependent Wnt/ß-catenin activation. Oncotarget 8:103785-103796 (2017). PubMed: 29262600