Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11490(B)] to CTRL
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CTRL antibody [EPR11490(B)]
See all CTRL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11490(B)] to CTRL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CTRL.
Database link: P40313
- Mouse pancreas, Rat pancreas and fetal pancreas lysates
Previously labelled as Chymotrypsin-like protease.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
RelevanceThe function of this protein remains unknown.
- chymotrypsin like antibody
- chymotrypsin like protease antibody
- Chymotrypsin like protease CTRL1 antibody
ab157219 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.