Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CTRP3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CTRP3 antibody
See all CTRP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CTRP3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the center of human CTRP3.
- Mouse heart cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C1ATNF3 antibody
- C1q and tumor necrosis factor related protein 3 antibody
- C1QT3_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-CTRP3 antibody (ab36870) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : Mouse heart cell lysate
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
In lane 1 (left) no blocking peptide present; in lane 2 (right) blocking peptide is present. These proteins are often highly modified post-translationally and may migrate in SDS-PAGE at positions other than their predicted size.
ab36870 at 2µg/ml staining CTRP3 in mouse heart tissue by IHC
Immunofluorescence of CTRP3 in Mouse Heart cells using ab36870 at 10 ug/ml.
ab36870 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Song Y et al. MiR-144 affects proliferation and apoptosis of high glucose-induced AC16 cardiomyocytes by regulating CTRP3/JNK signaling. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:142-152 (2020). PubMed: 32211094
- Okada K et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha maintains mouse articular cartilage through suppression of NF-?B signaling. Sci Rep 10:5425 (2020). PubMed: 32214220
- Zhang Z et al. C1q/tumor necrosis factor-related protein-3-engineered mesenchymal stromal cells attenuate cardiac impairment in mice with myocardial infarction. Cell Death Dis 10:530 (2019). PubMed: 31296837
- Zhang B et al. C1q-TNF-related protein-3 attenuates pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy by suppressing the p38/CREB pathway and p38-induced ER stress. Cell Death Dis 10:520 (2019). PubMed: 31285424
- Wang F et al. CTRP3 Protects against High Glucose-Induced Cell Injury in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 2019:7405602 (2019). PubMed: 31428552
- Chen X et al. C1q/tumor necrosis factor-related protein-3 improves renal fibrosis via inhibiting notch signaling pathways. J Cell Physiol 234:22352-22364 (2019). PubMed: 31074042
- Hou Q et al. RankProd Combined with Genetic Algorithm Optimized Artificial Neural Network Establishes a Diagnostic and Prognostic Prediction Model that Revealed C1QTNF3 as a Biomarker for Prostate Cancer. EBioMedicine 32:234-244 (2018). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29861410
- Hou Q et al. CTRP3 Stimulates Proliferation and Anti-Apoptosis of Prostate Cells through PKC Signaling Pathways. PLoS One 10:e0134006 (2015). PubMed: 26218761
- Li X et al. Expression of CTRP3, a novel adipokine, in rats at different pathogenic stages of type 2 diabetes mellitus and the impacts of GLP-1 receptor agonist on it. J Diabetes Res 2014:398518 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25177707
- Kopp A et al. C1q/TNF-related protein-3 represents a novel and endogenous lipopolysaccharide antagonist of the adipose tissue. Endocrinology 151:5267-78 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20739398