Publishing research using ab9549? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9549 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Idris M et al. The MBNL/CELF Splicing Factors Regulate Cytosolic Sulfotransferase 4A1 Protein Expression during Cell Differentiation. Drug Metab Dispos 47:314-319 (2019). PubMed: 30606728
- Siddam AD et al. The RNA-binding protein Celf1 post-transcriptionally regulates p27Kip1 and Dnase2b to control fiber cell nuclear degradation in lens development. PLoS Genet 14:e1007278 (2018). PubMed: 29565969
- Nutter CA et al. Developmentally regulated alternative splicing is perturbed in type 1 diabetic skeletal muscle. Muscle Nerve 56:744-749 (2017). PubMed: 28164326
- Bai Z et al. Dynamic transcriptome changes during adipose tissue energy expenditure reveal critical roles for long noncoding RNA regulators. PLoS Biol 15:e2002176 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28763438
- Cifdaloz M et al. Systems analysis identifies melanoma-enriched pro-oncogenic networks controlled by the RNA binding protein CELF1. Nat Commun 8:2249 (2017). PubMed: 29269732
- Chaudhury A et al. CELF1 is a central node in post-transcriptional regulatory programmes underlying EMT. Nat Commun 7:13362 (2016). IHC ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 27869122
- Ketley A et al. High-content screening identifies small molecules that remove nuclear foci, affect MBNL distribution and CELF1 protein levels via a PKC-independent pathway in myotonic dystrophy cell lines. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24179176
- Tang ZZ et al. Muscle weakness in myotonic dystrophy associated with misregulated splicing and altered gating of Ca(V)1.1 calcium channel. Hum Mol Genet 21:1312-24 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22140091
- Mykowska A et al. CAG repeats mimic CUG repeats in the misregulation of alternative splicing. Nucleic Acids Res 39:8938-51 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21795378
- Clower CV et al. The alternative splicing repressors hnRNP A1/A2 and PTB influence pyruvate kinase isoform expression and cell metabolism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:1894-9 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20133837
- Kanadia RN et al. Temporal requirement of the alternative-splicing factor Sfrs1 for the survival of retinal neurons. Development 135:3923-33 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18987029
- Kress C et al. Inactivation of CUG-BP1/CELF1 causes growth, viability, and spermatogenesis defects in mice. Mol Cell Biol 27:1146-57 (2007). PubMed: 17130239
- Wang GS et al. Elevation of RNA-binding protein CUGBP1 is an early event in an inducible heart-specific mouse model of myotonic dystrophy. J Clin Invest 117:2802-11 (2007). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 17823658
- Timchenko LT et al. Identification of a (CUG)n triplet repeat RNA-binding protein and its expression in myotonic dystrophy. Nucleic Acids Res 24:4407-14 (1996). PubMed: 8948631