Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CX3CR1 antibody
See all CX3CR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
SpecificityRecombinant and natural human and rat CX3CR1.
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species WBHuman
Recombinant amino terminal fragment (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
1/1000 - 1/2000.
1/1000 - 1/2000.
FunctionReceptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine and mediates both its adhesive and migratory functions. Acts as coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 virus envelope protein (in vitro). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 seem to be more potent HIV-1 coreceptors than isoform 1.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and neural tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta chemokine receptor-like 1 antibody
- C X3 C CKR 1 antibody
- C-X3-C CKR-1 antibody
ab7201 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Song CH et al. Identification of chemoattractive factors involved in the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to brain lesions caused by prions. J Virol 85:11069-78 (2011). PubMed: 21813601
- Jamieson WL et al. CX3CR1 is expressed by prostate epithelial cells and androgens regulate the levels of CX3CL1/fractalkine in the bone marrow: potential role in prostate cancer bone tropism. Cancer Res 68:1715-22 (2008). Human . PubMed: 18339851
- Yang XP et al. Fractalkine upregulates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in endothelial cells through CX3CR1 and the Jak Stat5 pathway. Circ Res 101:1001-8 (2007). PubMed: 17885215
- Zhang T et al. Preferential involvement of CX chemokine receptor 4 and CX chemokine ligand 12 in T-cell migration toward melanoma cells. Cancer Biol Ther 5:1304-12 (2006). PubMed: 16929176
- Hannan NJ et al. The chemokines, CX3CL1, CCL14, and CCL4, promote human trophoblast migration at the feto-maternal interface. Biol Reprod 74:896-904 (2006). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16452465
- Zhang T et al. CXC chemokine ligand 12 (stromal cell-derived factor 1 alpha) and CXCR4-dependent migration of CTLs toward melanoma cells in organotypic culture. J Immunol 174:5856-63 (2005). PubMed: 15843590
- Hannan NJ et al. Coexpression of fractalkine and its receptor in normal human endometrium and in endometrium from users of progestin-only contraception supports a role for fractalkine in leukocyte recruitment and endometrial remodeling. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:6119-29 (2004). PubMed: 15579768