Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CX3CR1 antibody
See all CX3CR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
SpecificityRecombinant and natural human and rat CX3CR1.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant amino terminal fragment (Human).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/1000 - 1/2000.
1/1000 - 1/2000.
FunctionReceptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine and mediates both its adhesive and migratory functions. Acts as coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 virus envelope protein (in vitro). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 seem to be more potent HIV-1 coreceptors than isoform 1.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and neural tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta chemokine receptor-like 1 antibody
- C X3 C CKR 1 antibody
- C-X3-C CKR-1 antibody
ab7201 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wu Q et al. Upregulation of Chemokines in the Paraventricular Nucleus of the Hypothalamus in Rats with Stress-Induced Hypertension. Med Sci Monit 26:e926807 (2020). PubMed: 33199674
- Song CH et al. Identification of chemoattractive factors involved in the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to brain lesions caused by prions. J Virol 85:11069-78 (2011). PubMed: 21813601
- Jamieson WL et al. CX3CR1 is expressed by prostate epithelial cells and androgens regulate the levels of CX3CL1/fractalkine in the bone marrow: potential role in prostate cancer bone tropism. Cancer Res 68:1715-22 (2008). Human . PubMed: 18339851
- Yang XP et al. Fractalkine upregulates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in endothelial cells through CX3CR1 and the Jak Stat5 pathway. Circ Res 101:1001-8 (2007). PubMed: 17885215
- Zhang T et al. Preferential involvement of CX chemokine receptor 4 and CX chemokine ligand 12 in T-cell migration toward melanoma cells. Cancer Biol Ther 5:1304-12 (2006). PubMed: 16929176
- Hannan NJ et al. The chemokines, CX3CL1, CCL14, and CCL4, promote human trophoblast migration at the feto-maternal interface. Biol Reprod 74:896-904 (2006). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16452465
- Zhang T et al. CXC chemokine ligand 12 (stromal cell-derived factor 1 alpha) and CXCR4-dependent migration of CTLs toward melanoma cells in organotypic culture. J Immunol 174:5856-63 (2005). PubMed: 15843590
- Hannan NJ et al. Coexpression of fractalkine and its receptor in normal human endometrium and in endometrium from users of progestin-only contraception supports a role for fractalkine in leukocyte recruitment and endometrial remodeling. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:6119-29 (2004). PubMed: 15579768