Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CX3CR1 antibody
See all CX3CR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CX3CR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 175-189 of Human CX3CR 1.
- THP-1 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8020 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine and mediates both its adhesive and migratory functions. Acts as coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 virus envelope protein (in vitro). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 seem to be more potent HIV-1 coreceptors than isoform 1.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and neural tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta chemokine receptor-like 1 antibody
- C X3 C CKR 1 antibody
- C-X3-C CKR-1 antibody
ab8020 at 10µg/ml staining CX3CR1 in human spleen cells by IHC
All lanes : Anti-CX3CR1 antibody (ab8020) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : THP-1 cell lysate with absence of blocking peptide
Lane 2 : THP-1 cell lysate with presence of blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa
Immunofluorescence of CX3CR1 in THP1 cells using ab8020 at 20 ug/ml.
ab8020 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Chrobok NL et al. Tissue Transglutaminase Appears in Monocytes and Macrophages but Not in Lymphocytes in White Matter Multiple Sclerosis Lesions. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 78:492-500 (2019). PubMed: 31058279
- Szukiewicz D et al. Anti-inflammatory Action of Metformin with Respect to CX3CL1/CX3CR1 Signaling in Human Placental Circulation in Normal-Glucose Versus High-Glucose Environments. Inflammation 41:2246-2264 (2018). PubMed: 30097812
- Löfroos AB et al. Colorectal cancer-infiltrating T lymphocytes display a distinct chemokine receptor expression profile. Eur J Med Res 22:40 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 29020986
- Szukiewicz D et al. High Glucose Level Disturbs the Resveratrol-Evoked Curtailment of CX3CL1/CX3CR1 Signaling in Human Placental Circulation. Mediators Inflamm 2017:9853108 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28655972
- Ertürk A et al. Interfering with the Chronic Immune Response Rescues Chronic Degeneration After Traumatic Brain Injury. J Neurosci 36:9962-75 (2016). IHC-FrFl ; Mouse . PubMed: 27656033