Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionProduced by activated monocytes and neutrophils and expressed at sites of inflammation. Hematoregulatory chemokine, which, in vitro, suppresses hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation. GRO-beta(5-73) shows a highly enhanced hematopoietic activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsThe N-terminal processed form GRO-beta(5-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from bone marrow stromal cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 2 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2 antibody
- Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Teng J et al. Down-regulation of GRP78 alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute kidney injury. Int Urol Nephrol N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29915879) »
- Ding X et al. TLR4 signaling induces TLR3 up-regulation in alveolar macrophages during acute lung injury. Sci Rep 7:34278 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28198368) »