Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CXCL2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CXCL2 antibody
See all CXCL2 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CXCL2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cynomolgus monkey
- Recombinant Human CXCL2 protein (ab84204) can be used as a positive control in WB. Human duodenum lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab91511 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation, followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91511 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
FunctionProduced by activated monocytes and neutrophils and expressed at sites of inflammation. Hematoregulatory chemokine, which, in vitro, suppresses hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation. GRO-beta(5-73) shows a highly enhanced hematopoietic activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsThe N-terminal processed form GRO-beta(5-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from bone marrow stromal cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 2 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2 antibody
- Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2 antibody
Anti-CXCL2 antibody (ab91511) at 0.2 µg/ml + Human duodenum lysate at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 17 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 hour
ab91511 (0.03µg/ml) staining of Daudi lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer). Primary incubation was 1 hour. Detected by chemiluminescence
ab91511 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wilkinson HN et al. Elevated Local Senescence in Diabetic Wound Healing Is Linked to Pathological Repair via CXCR2. J Invest Dermatol 139:1171-1181.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30684552
- Wan XY et al. Antimetastatic effects of norcantharidin on hepatocellular carcinoma cells by up-regulating FAM46C expression. Am J Transl Res 9:155-166 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28123642
- Magni S et al. miRNAs Affect the Expression of Innate and Adaptive Immunity Proteins in Celiac Disease. Am J Gastroenterol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25070052