Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CXCL2
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-CXCL2 antibody
See all CXCL2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CXCL2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mMIP-2 (mouse Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-2)
- Recombinant mouse CXCL2 protein (ab9952) can be used as a positive control in WB.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect mMIP-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mMIP-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
FunctionProduced by activated monocytes and neutrophils and expressed at sites of inflammation. Hematoregulatory chemokine, which, in vitro, suppresses hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation. GRO-beta(5-73) shows a highly enhanced hematopoietic activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsThe N-terminal processed form GRO-beta(5-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from bone marrow stromal cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 2 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2 antibody
- Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2 antibody
ab9950 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen X et al. Anti-Semaphorin-7A single chain antibody demonstrates beneficial effects on pulmonary inflammation during acute lung injury. Exp Ther Med 15:2356-2364 (2018). PubMed: 29456642
- Zhang Q et al. Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to acute kidney injury after cardiopulmonary resuscitation in mice. Mol Med Rep 14:2983-90 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 27510583
- Greer A et al. Site-Specific Neutrophil Migration and CXCL2 Expression in Periodontal Tissue. J Dent Res 95:946-52 (2016). PubMed: 27013641
- Zenobia C et al. Commensal bacteria-dependent select expression of CXCL2 contributes to periodontal tissue homeostasis. Cell Microbiol 15:1419-26 (2013). PubMed: 23433011
- Oue E et al. CXCL2 synthesized by oral squamous cell carcinoma is involved in cancer-associated bone destruction. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 424:456-61 (2012). Neutralising . PubMed: 22771802