Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CXCR2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CXCR2 antibody
See all CXCR2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CXCR2
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: Rat spleen, rat kidney, rat brain, mouse testis, human rectal cancer, and mouse brain tissue lysates and HEPA whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65968 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-8 which is a powerful neutrophil chemotactic factor. Binding of IL-8 to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Binds to IL-8 with high affinity. Also binds with high affinity to CXCL3, GRO/MGSA and NAP-2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon ligand binding; which is required for desensitization.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 antibody
- CD 182 antibody
- CD182 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CXCR2 antibody (ab65968) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat spleen tissue lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : Rat kidney tissue lysate at 50 µg
Lane 3 : Rat brain tissue lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Mouse testis tissue lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : HEPA whole cell lysate at 40 µg
Lane 6 : Mouse brain tissue lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 41 kDa
All lanes : Anti-CXCR2 antibody (ab65968)
All lanes : Human rectal cancer tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
ab65968 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Schludi B et al. Islet inflammation and ductal proliferation may be linked to increased pancreatitis risk in type 2 diabetes. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). IHC-P, WB ; Rat, Human . PubMed: 28679961
- Lu B et al. Effect of CCL2 siRNA on proliferation and apoptosis in the U251 human glioma cell line. Mol Med Rep 16:3387-3394 (2017). PubMed: 28714025
- Kawamura M et al. CXCL5, a promoter of cell proliferation, migration and invasion, is a novel serum prognostic marker in patients with colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer 48:2244-51 (2012). PubMed: 22197219