Publishing research using ab64714? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64714 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Urra S et al. Differential expression profile of CXCR3 splicing variants is associated with thyroid neoplasia. Potential role in papillary thyroid carcinoma oncogenesis? Oncotarget 9:2445-2467 (2018). PubMed: 29416784
- Fang J et al. The Expression of CXCL10/CXCR3 and Effect of the Axis on the Function of T Lymphocyte Involved in Oral Lichen Planus. Inflammation N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30467622
- Schludi B et al. Islet inflammation and ductal proliferation may be linked to increased pancreatitis risk in type 2 diabetes. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28679961
- Boyé K et al. The role of CXCR3/LRP1 cross-talk in the invasion of primary brain tumors. Nat Commun 8:1571 (2017). PubMed: 29146996
- O'Beirne SL et al. CXCL9 Regulates TGF-ß1-Induced Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition in Human Alveolar Epithelial Cells. J Immunol 195:2788-96 (2015). PubMed: 26268659
- Walters MJ et al. Inhibition of CXCR7 extends survival following irradiation of brain tumours in mice and rats. Br J Cancer 110:1179-88 (2014). PubMed: 24423923
- Piao Y et al. Acquired resistance to anti-VEGF therapy in glioblastoma is associated with a mesenchymal transition. Clin Cancer Res 19:4392-403 (2013). PubMed: 23804423
- Wallace AE et al. Trophoblast-induced changes in C-x-C motif chemokine 10 expression contribute to vascular smooth muscle cell dedifferentiation during spiral artery remodeling. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 33:e93-e101 (2013). PubMed: 23288171
- Zabini D et al. Angiostatic factors in the pulmonary endarterectomy material from chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patients cause endothelial dysfunction. PLoS One 7:e43793 (2012). IHC . PubMed: 22916307
- Tanaka A et al. Th2 and regulatory immune reactions contribute to IgG4 production and the initiation of Mikulicz disease. Arthritis Rheum 64:254-63 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21898360
- Song CH et al. Identification of chemoattractive factors involved in the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to brain lesions caused by prions. J Virol 85:11069-78 (2011). PubMed: 21813601
- Haas M et al. Inflammation in gastric adenocarcinoma of the cardia: how do EBV infection, Her2 amplification and cancer progression influence tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes? Virchows Arch 458:403-11 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21359545
- Steain M et al. Upregulation of CXCL10 in human dorsal root ganglia during experimental and natural varicella-zoster virus infection. J Virol 85:626-31 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20980518