Publishing research using ab197203? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab197203 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhang XQ et al. Increased protein expression levels of pCREB, BDNF and SDF-1/CXCR4 in the hippocampus may be associated with enhanced neurogenesis induced by environmental enrichment. Mol Med Rep 14:2231-7 (2016). PubMed: 27432087
- Satomura H et al. Can expression of CXCL12 and CXCR4 be used to predict survival of gastric cancer patients? Anticancer Res 34:4051-7 (2014). PubMed: 25075029
- Wheat R et al. Inflammatory cell distribution in primary merkel cell carcinoma. Cancers (Basel) 6:1047-64 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24961933
- Abe P et al. CXCR7 prevents excessive CXCL12-mediated downregulation of CXCR4 in migrating cortical interneurons. Development 141:1857-63 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24718993
- Wu WC et al. Circulating hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells are myeloid-biased in cancer patients. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:4221-6 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24591638
- Van Langendonckt A et al. Gene expression in human ovarian tissue after xenografting. Mol Hum Reprod 20:514-25 (2014). PubMed: 24586055
- Yang S et al. Cxcl12/Cxcr4 signaling controls the migration and process orientation of A9-A10 dopaminergic neurons. Development 140:4554-64 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24154522
- Schultheiß C et al. CXCR4 prevents dispersion of granule neuron precursors in the adult dentate gyrus. Hippocampus 23:1345-58 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23929505
- Mueller W et al. Hierarchical organization of multi-site phosphorylation at the CXCR4 C terminus. PLoS One 8:e64975 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23734232
- Lei PP et al. Fibrocytes are associated with the fibrosis of coronary heart disease. Pathol Res Pract 209:36-43 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23177618
- Chen Z et al. Tumor Microenvironment Varies under Different TCM ZHENG Models and Correlates with Treatment Response to Herbal Medicine. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:635702 (2012). PubMed: 22690248
- Baumhoer D et al. Strong expression of CXCL12 is associated with a favorable outcome in osteosarcoma. Mod Pathol 25:522-8 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22173290
- Sánchez-Alcañiz JA et al. Cxcr7 controls neuronal migration by regulating chemokine responsiveness. Neuron 69:77-90 (2011). PubMed: 21220100
- Fischer T et al. Reassessment of CXCR4 chemokine receptor expression in human normal and neoplastic tissues using the novel rabbit monoclonal antibody UMB-2. PLoS One 3:e4069 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19116653