Product nameAnti-CXCR6 antibody
See all CXCR6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CXCR6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 11-25 of Human Bonzo.
- Human spleen tissue lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8023 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.Can be blocked with CXCR6 peptide (ab8390).|
FunctionReceptor for the C-X-C chemokine CXCL16. Used as a coreceptor by SIVs and by strains of HIV-2 and m-tropic HIV-1.
Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid tissues and activated T cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- bonzo antibody
- C X C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CXCR6 antibody (ab8023) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : human spleen tissue lysate with absence of peptide
Lane 2 : human spleen tissue lysate with presence of peptide
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Observed band size: 44 kDa
ab8023 at 20µg/ml staining CXCR6 in human spleen cells by IHC
ab8023 staining CXCR6 in the Human MCF7 cell line by Flow Cytometry. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in PBS) for 20 minutes at 4°C. A FITC-conjugated Pig anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/50) was used as the secondary antibody. The gating strategy was live cells.
This product has been referenced in:
- Ke C et al. Association between CXCL16/CXCR6 expression and the clinicopathological features of patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 13:4661-4668 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28599467) »
- Cui W et al. miR-361-5p inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation and invasion by targeting VEGFA. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 479:901-906 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27641667) »