Key features and details
- Cy3 ® Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameCy3 ® Anti-LAMP1 antibody
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionCy3 ® Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Woodchuck
- Human Hela cells, rat NRK cells and mouse 3T3 cells.
Molar Ratio (F/P): 3-9.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy® and CyDye® are trademarks of Cytiva.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified using an antigen affinity matrix. The conjugate was purified by gel-filtration to remove unbound Cy3 fluorophore.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Ab67283 staining LAMP1 in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.4% saponin. Rabbit Anti-PMP70, Atto 488 Conjugate (peroxisomes stained in green) and 2 μg/mL Rabbit Anti-LAMP1, Cy3 Conjugate (ab67283) (lysosomes stained in red). Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue) to stain nuclei.
Ab67283 (2μg) staining LAMP1 in NIH-3T3 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde.
ab67283 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- van der Niet S et al. IL-1R1-Dependent Signals Improve Control of Cytosolic Virulent Mycobacteria In Vivo. mSphere 6:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33952660
- Li Y et al. Overexpression of Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to the internalization and elimination of Escherichia coli in sheep by enhancing caveolae-dependent endocytosis. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 12:63 (2021). PubMed: 33966642
- Geng S et al. Novel reprogramming of neutrophils modulates inflammation resolution during atherosclerosis. Sci Adv 5:eaav2309 (2019). PubMed: 30775441
- Linnemann AK et al. Interleukin 6 protects pancreatic ß cells from apoptosis by stimulation of autophagy. FASEB J 31:4140-4152 (2017). PubMed: 28592636
- Li D et al. An Ebola Virus-Like Particle-Based Reporter System Enables Evaluation of Antiviral Drugs In Vivo under Non-Biosafety Level 4 Conditions. J Virol 90:8720-8 (2016). PubMed: 27440895
- Liu H et al. Immuno-potentiating pathway of HBsAg-HBIG immunogenic complex visualized. Hum Vaccin Immunother 12:77-84 (2016). PubMed: 26618396
- Heinonen MT et al. Tubulin- and actin-associating GIMAP4 is required for IFN-? secretion during Th cell differentiation. Immunol Cell Biol 93:158-66 (2015). IF . PubMed: 25287446
- Schornberg KL et al. Alpha5beta1-integrin controls ebolavirus entry by regulating endosomal cathepsins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:8003-8 (2009). ICC/IF ; Hamster . PubMed: 19416892