Key features and details
- Cy3 ® Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameCy3 ® Anti-LAMP1 antibody
See all LAMP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionCy3 ® Rabbit polyclonal to LAMP1
ConjugationCy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Woodchuck
- Human Hela cells, rat NRK cells and mouse 3T3 cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Molar Ratio (F/P): 3-9.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified using an antigen affinity matrix. The conjugate was purified by gel-filtration to remove unbound Cy3 fluorophore.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67283 in the following tested applications.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Ab67283 staining LAMP1 in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.4% saponin. Rabbit Anti-PMP70, Atto 488 Conjugate (peroxisomes stained in green) and 2 μg/mL Rabbit Anti-LAMP1, Cy3 Conjugate (ab67283) (lysosomes stained in red). Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue) to stain nuclei.
Ab67283 (2μg) staining LAMP1 in NIH-3T3 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde.
ab67283 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Geng S et al. Novel reprogramming of neutrophils modulates inflammation resolution during atherosclerosis. Sci Adv 5:eaav2309 (2019). PubMed: 30775441
- Linnemann AK et al. Interleukin 6 protects pancreatic ß cells from apoptosis by stimulation of autophagy. FASEB J 31:4140-4152 (2017). PubMed: 28592636
- Li D et al. An Ebola Virus-Like Particle-Based Reporter System Enables Evaluation of Antiviral Drugs In Vivo under Non-Biosafety Level 4 Conditions. J Virol 90:8720-8 (2016). PubMed: 27440895
- Liu H et al. Immuno-potentiating pathway of HBsAg-HBIG immunogenic complex visualized. Hum Vaccin Immunother 12:77-84 (2016). PubMed: 26618396
- Heinonen MT et al. Tubulin- and actin-associating GIMAP4 is required for IFN-? secretion during Th cell differentiation. Immunol Cell Biol 93:158-66 (2015). IF . PubMed: 25287446
- Schornberg KL et al. Alpha5beta1-integrin controls ebolavirus entry by regulating endosomal cathepsins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:8003-8 (2009). ICC/IF ; Hamster . PubMed: 19416892