Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Cyanine (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cyanine antibody (HRP)
See all Cyanine primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Cyanine (HRP)
SpecificityReactivity is observed against Cy2, Cy3 and Cy5.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH a mixture of Cy3 and Cy5.
Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using a cyanine BSA conjugate coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/1500 - 1/6000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab7627 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liu X et al. Auger radiation-induced, antisense-mediated cytotoxicity of tumor cells using a 3-component streptavidin-delivery nanoparticle with 111In. J Nucl Med 50:582-90 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19289423