Publishing research using ab181591? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181591 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yang B et al. H2A.Z regulates tumorigenesis, metastasis and sensitivity to cisplatin in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Int J Oncol 52:1235-1245 (2018). PubMed: 29532867
- Xu L et al. Morphological adaptation of sheep's rumen epithelium to high-grain diet entails alteration in the expression of genes involved in cell cycle regulation, cell proliferation and apoptosis. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 9:32 (2018). PubMed: 29686866
- Zhou YJ et al. Anti-Cervical Cancer Role of Matrine, Oxymatrine and Sophora Flavescens Alkaloid Gels and its Mechanism. J Cancer 9:1357-1364 (2018). PubMed: 29721044
- Liu H et al. Sodium fluoride causes hepatocellular S-phase arrest by activating ATM-p53-p21 and ATR-Chk1-Cdc25A pathways in mice. Oncotarget 9:4318-4337 (2018). PubMed: 29435105
- Gu Y et al. SET7/9 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression through regulation of E2F1. Oncol Rep 40:1863-1874 (2018). PubMed: 30106440
- Yang YL et al. pPeOp from Omphalia lapidescens Schroet induces cell cycle arrest and inhibits the migration of MC-4 gastric tumor cells. Oncol Lett 14:533-540 (2017). PubMed: 28693202
- Ninomiya T et al. Iron depletion is a novel therapeutic strategy to target cancer stem cells. Oncotarget 8:98405-98416 (2017). PubMed: 29228699
- Bailey AS et al. The conserved RNA helicase YTHDC2 regulates the transition from proliferation to differentiation in the germline. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29087293
- Read ML et al. Elevated PTTG and PBF predicts poor patient outcome and modulates DNA damage response genes in thyroid cancer. Oncogene 36:5296-5308 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28504713
- Williamson CT et al. ATR inhibitors as a synthetic lethal therapy for tumours deficient in ARID1A. Nat Commun 7:13837 (2016). PubMed: 27958275