Publishing research using ab181593? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181593 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li S et al. Electrical Stimulation Activates Fibroblasts through the Elevation of Intracellular Free Ca2+: Potential Mechanism of Pelvic Electrical Stimulation Therapy. Biomed Res Int 2019:7387803 (2019). PubMed: 31139648
- Wang C et al. Embryonic stem cell microenvironment suppresses the malignancy of cutaneous melanoma cells by down-regulating PI3K/AKT pathway. Cancer Med 8:4265-4277 (2019). PubMed: 31173492
- Liu H et al. Sodium fluoride causes hepatocellular S-phase arrest by activating ATM-p53-p21 and ATR-Chk1-Cdc25A pathways in mice. Oncotarget 9:4318-4337 (2018). PubMed: 29435105
- Li F et al. CEP55 promotes cell proliferation and inhibits apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt/p21 signaling pathway in human glioma U251 cells. Oncol Lett 15:4789-4796 (2018). PubMed: 29552118
- Ma R et al. Sirt1/Nrf2 pathway is involved in oocyte aging by regulating Cyclin B1. Aging (Albany NY) 10:2991-3004 (2018). PubMed: 30368232
- Strauss B et al. Cyclin B1 is essential for mitosis in mouse embryos, and its nuclear export sets the time for mitosis. J Cell Biol 217:179-193 (2018). PubMed: 29074707
- Zou Y et al. Overexpression of ubiquitin specific proteases 44 promotes the malignancy of glioma by stabilizing tumor-promoter securin. Oncotarget 8:58231-58246 (2017). PubMed: 28938551
- Ma R et al. The toxic effects and possible mechanisms of Brusatol on mouse oocytes. PLoS One 12:e0177844 (2017). PubMed: 28542354
- Lin Y et al. SUMO-modified insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGF-1R) increases cell cycle progression and cell proliferation. J Cell Physiol 232:2722-2730 (2017). PubMed: 28112398
- Yuan S et al. Age-associated up-regulation of EGR1 promotes granulosa cell apoptosis during follicle atresia in mice through the NF-?B pathway. Cell Cycle 15:2895-2905 (2016). PubMed: 27436181