Publishing research using ab18250? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18250 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Lin J et al. Exportin-T promotes tumor proliferation and invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Carcinog 58:293-304 (2019). PubMed: 30334580
- Ghelli Luserna Di Rorà A et al. Targeting WEE1 to enhance conventional therapies for acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Hematol Oncol 11:99 (2018). PubMed: 30068368
- Li J et al. Cyclin B2 can compensate for Cyclin B1 in oocyte meiosis I. J Cell Biol 217:3901-3911 (2018). PubMed: 30097513
- Möckel MM et al. Xenopus laevis Kif18A is a highly processive kinesin required for meiotic spindle integrity. Biol Open 6:463-470 (2017). PubMed: 28228376
- Dupré AI et al. The greatwall kinase is dominant over PKA in controlling the antagonistic function of ARPP19 in Xenopus oocytes. Cell Cycle 16:1440-1452 (2017). PubMed: 28722544
- Daldello EM et al. Control of Cdc6 accumulation by Cdk1 and MAPK is essential for completion of oocyte meiotic divisions in Xenopus. J Cell Sci 128:2482-96 (2015). PubMed: 26092930
- Davies C et al. Murine norovirus replication induces G0/G1 cell cycle arrest in asynchronously growing cells. J Virol 89:6057-66 (2015). PubMed: 25810556
- Dupré A et al. Phosphorylation of ARPP19 by protein kinase A prevents meiosis resumption in Xenopus oocytes. Nat Commun 5:3318 (2014). PubMed: 24525567
- Scharfmann R et al. Development of a conditionally immortalized human pancreatic ß cell line. J Clin Invest 124:2087-98 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24667639
- Zhang MS et al. RanBP1 governs spindle assembly by defining mitotic Ran-GTP production. Dev Cell 31:393-404 (2014). PubMed: 25458009
- Gisselsson D et al. When the genome plays dice: circumvention of the spindle assembly checkpoint and near-random chromosome segregation in multipolar cancer cell mitoses. PLoS ONE 3:e1871 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18392149
- Potapova TA et al. The reversibility of mitotic exit in vertebrate cells. Nature 440:954-8 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16612388