Publishing research using ab227561? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab227561 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Fischer MM et al. WNT antagonists exhibit unique combinatorial antitumor activity with taxanes by potentiating mitotic cell death. Sci Adv 3:e1700090 (2017). PubMed: 28691093
- Wu Y et al. Low expression of secreted frizzled-related protein 2 and nuclear accumulation of ß-catenin in aggressive nonfunctioning pituitary adenoma. Oncol Lett 12:199-206 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27347125
- Wang T et al. Inhibition of transient receptor potential channel 5 reverses 5-Fluorouracil resistance in human colorectal cancer cells. J Biol Chem 290:448-56 (2015). PubMed: 25404731
- He X et al. Functional repair of p53 mutation in colorectal cancer cells using trans-splicing. Oncotarget 6:2034-45 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25576916
- Dorfman T et al. Enhanced intestinal epithelial cell proliferation in diabetic rats correlates with ß-catenin accumulation. J Endocrinol 226:135-43 (2015). PubMed: 26297291
- Wu J et al. MicroRNA-188 suppresses G1/S transition by targeting multiple cyclin/CDK complexes. Cell Commun Signal 12:66 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25304455
- Gui J et al. Enormous influence of TNIK knockdown on intracellular signals and cell survival. Hum Cell 24:121-6 (2011). PubMed: 21710359
- Quiles I et al. Mutational analysis of progesterone receptor functional domains in stable cell lines delineates sets of genes regulated by different mechanisms. Mol Endocrinol 23:809-26 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19299443