Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclin E1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cyclin E1 antibody
See all Cyclin E1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin E1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Cyclin E1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, HEPES
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).|
FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and placenta. Low levels in bronchial epithelial cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin E subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Thr-395 by GSK3 and of Ser-399 by CDK2 accelerates degradation via the ubiquitin proteasome pathway. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- CCNE antibody
- Ccne1 antibody
- CCNE1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin E1 antibody (ab71535) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 4 : Rat liver lysate
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab71535 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Chen X et al. Circular RNA circFBXW4 suppresses hepatic fibrosis via targeting the miR-18b-3p/FBXW7 axis. Theranostics 10:4851-4870 (2020). PubMed: 32308754
- Bie LY et al. Analysis of cyclin E co-expression genes reveals nuclear transcription factor Y subunit alpha is an oncogene in gastric cancer. Chronic Dis Transl Med 5:44-52 (2019). PubMed: 30993263
- Gong M et al. Upregulated LINC00565 Accelerates Ovarian Cancer Progression By Targeting GAS6. Onco Targets Ther 12:10011-10022 (2019). PubMed: 31819497
- Wu D et al. The Effects of the CXCR4 Antagonist, AMD3465, on Human Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cells (hRVECs) in a High Glucose Model of Diabetic Retinopathy. Med Sci Monit 25:6946-6954 (2019). PubMed: 31860633
- Gong J et al. Lentiviral Vector-Mediated SHC3 Silencing Exacerbates Oxidative Stress Injury in Nigral Dopamine Neurons by Regulating the PI3K-AKT-FoxO Signaling Pathway in Rats with Parkinson's Disease. Cell Physiol Biochem 49:971-984 (2018). PubMed: 30184529