Publishing research using ab32103? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32103 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Zhao F et al. MicroRNA-133b suppresses bladder cancer malignancy by targeting TAGLN2-mediated cell cycle. J Cell Physiol 234:4910-4923 (2019). PubMed: 30317571
- Ganguly S et al. Pathobiology of cigarette smoke-induced invasive cancer of the renal pelvis and its prevention by vitamin C. Toxicol Rep 5:1002-1010 (2018). PubMed: 30338226
- Lv W et al. KIAA0101 inhibition suppresses cell proliferation and cell cycle progression by promoting the interaction between p53 and Sp1 in breast cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 503:600-606 (2018). PubMed: 29902451
- Gao P et al. miR-3607-3p suppresses non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) by targeting TGFBR1 and CCNE2. PLoS Genet 14:e1007790 (2018). PubMed: 30557355
- Vannini I et al. Transcribed ultraconserved region 339 promotes carcinogenesis by modulating tumor suppressor microRNAs. Nat Commun 8:1801 (2017). PubMed: 29180617
- Vogel KU et al. The RNA-Binding Proteins Zfp36l1 and Zfp36l2 Enforce the Thymic ß-Selection Checkpoint by Limiting DNA Damage Response Signaling and Cell Cycle Progression. J Immunol 197:2673-85 (2016). PubMed: 27566829
- Duffy S et al. Overexpression screens identify conserved dosage chromosome instability genes in yeast and human cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:9967-76 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27551064
- Suwei D et al. NLK functions to maintain proliferation and stemness of NSCLC and is a target of metformin. J Hematol Oncol 8:120 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26503334
- Martinerie L et al. Mammalian E-type cyclins control chromosome pairing, telomere stability and CDK2 localization in male meiosis. PLoS Genet 10:e1004165 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24586195
- Wei J et al. Osteocalcin promotes ß-cell proliferation during development and adulthood through Gprc6a. Diabetes 63:1021-31 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24009262
- Brodowska K et al. Effects of metformin on retinoblastoma growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Oncol 45:2311-24 (2014). PubMed: 25215935
- Chen M et al. Ubiquitin-recognition protein Ufd1 couples the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress response to cell cycle control. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:9119-24 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21571647