- References (7)
Publishing research using ab120093? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120093 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Salvatori R et al. In-frame seven amino-acid duplication in AIP arose over the last 3000 years, disrupts protein interaction and stability and is associated with gigantism. Eur J Endocrinol 177:257-266 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28634279
- Xu Q et al. HSP90 promotes cell glycolysis, proliferation and inhibits apoptosis by regulating PKM2 abundance via Thr-328 phosphorylation in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Cancer 16:178 (2017). PubMed: 29262861
- Chan C et al. Incompatibility of chemical protein synthesis inhibitors with accurate measurement of extended protein degradation rates. Pharmacol Res Perspect 5:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28971619
- Stretton C et al. GSK3-mediated raptor phosphorylation supports amino-acid-dependent mTORC1-directed signalling. Biochem J 470:207-21 (2015). PubMed: 26348909
- Handley MT et al. Warburg Micro syndrome is caused by RAB18 deficiency or dysregulation. Open Biol 5:150047 (2015). PubMed: 26063829
- Moon HJ et al. MCF-7 Cells Expressing Nuclear Associated Lysyl Oxidase-like 2 (LOXL2) Exhibit an Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) Phenotype and Are Highly Invasive in Vitro. J Biol Chem 288:30000-8 (2013). PubMed: 24014025
- Drever BD et al. The seed extract of Cassia obtusifolia offers neuroprotection to mouse hippocampal cultures. J Pharmacol Sci 107:380-92 (2008). PubMed: 18719316