Publishing research using ab3563? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3563 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cowman S et al. Decrease of Nibrin expression in chronic hypoxia is associated with hypoxia-induced chemoresistance in some brain tumour cells. BMC Cancer 19:300 (2019). PubMed: 30943920
- Chen J et al. Human Cytomegalovirus Encoded miR-US25-1-5p Attenuates CD147/EMMPRIN-Mediated Early Antiviral Response. Viruses 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29194430
- Fan YN et al. Mir-34a Mimics Are Potential Therapeutic Agents for p53-Mutated and Chemo-Resistant Brain Tumour Cells. PLoS One 9:e108514 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25250818
- Lorenson MY et al. A major prolactin-binding complex on human milk fat globule membranes contains cyclophilins A and B: the complex is not the prolactin receptor. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 302:E585-94 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22205628
- Waller H et al. The use of AlphaLISA technology to detect interaction between hepatitis C virus-encoded NS5A and cyclophilin A. J Virol Methods 165:202-10 (2010). PubMed: 20132841
- Kratochwill K et al. Stress responses and conditioning effects in mesothelial cells exposed to peritoneal dialysis fluid. J Proteome Res 8:1731-47 (2009). PubMed: 19231869
- Cohen AA et al. Dynamic proteomics of individual cancer cells in response to a drug. Science 322:1511-6 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19023046