Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cyclophilin A
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cyclophilin A antibody
See all Cyclophilin A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclophilin A
SpecificityDetects recombinant human Cyclophilin A (CyPA), but does not detect endogenous levels of CyPA.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Hamster, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Cat, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, African green monkey
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human Cyclophilin A. Purified recombinant Human Cyclophilin A.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase A subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Cyclophilin A antibody
- Cyclophilin antibody
- CyclophilinA antibody
ab3563 at 1/300 dilution detecting 0.5ug recombinant human cyclophilin A by Western Blot (ECL).
ICC/IF image of ab3563 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3563, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
All lanes : Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody (ab3563) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH-3T3
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Observed band size: 18 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab3563 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cowman S et al. Decrease of Nibrin expression in chronic hypoxia is associated with hypoxia-induced chemoresistance in some brain tumour cells. BMC Cancer 19:300 (2019). PubMed: 30943920
- Chen J et al. Human Cytomegalovirus Encoded miR-US25-1-5p Attenuates CD147/EMMPRIN-Mediated Early Antiviral Response. Viruses 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29194430
- Fan YN et al. Mir-34a Mimics Are Potential Therapeutic Agents for p53-Mutated and Chemo-Resistant Brain Tumour Cells. PLoS One 9:e108514 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25250818
- Lorenson MY et al. A major prolactin-binding complex on human milk fat globule membranes contains cyclophilins A and B: the complex is not the prolactin receptor. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 302:E585-94 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22205628
- Waller H et al. The use of AlphaLISA technology to detect interaction between hepatitis C virus-encoded NS5A and cyclophilin A. J Virol Methods 165:202-10 (2010). PubMed: 20132841
- Kratochwill K et al. Stress responses and conditioning effects in mesothelial cells exposed to peritoneal dialysis fluid. J Proteome Res 8:1731-47 (2009). PubMed: 19231869
- Cohen AA et al. Dynamic proteomics of individual cancer cells in response to a drug. Science 322:1511-6 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19023046