Publishing research using ab42408? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab42408 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- White AG et al. Single blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled study on the effects of ciclosporin on cutaneous barrier function and immunological response in atopic beagles. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 197:93-101 (2018). Dog . PubMed: 29475513
- Lin AL et al. Rapamycin rescues vascular, metabolic and learning deficits in apolipoprotein E4 transgenic mice with pre-symptomatic Alzheimer's disease. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 37:217-226 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26721390
- Halliday MR et al. Accelerated pericyte degeneration and blood-brain barrier breakdown in apolipoprotein E4 carriers with Alzheimer's disease. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 36:216-27 (2016). PubMed: 25757756
- Heinzmann D et al. The Novel Extracellular Cyclophilin A (CyPA) - Inhibitor MM284 Reduces Myocardial Inflammation and Remodeling in a Mouse Model of Troponin I -Induced Myocarditis. PLoS One 10:e0124606 (2015). Histology ; Mouse . PubMed: 25894208
- Keyes LR et al. Cyclophilin A is required for efficient human cytomegalovirus DNA replication and reactivation. J Gen Virol 93:722-32 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22238232