Publishing research using ab58144? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab58144 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Zhang L et al. H19 potentiates let-7 family expression through reducing PTBP1 binding to their precursors in cholestasis. Cell Death Dis 10:168 (2019). PubMed: 30778047
- Jiao Y et al. Discovering metabolic disease gene interactions by correlated effects on cellular morphology. Mol Metab 24:108-119 (2019). PubMed: 30940487
- Jawaid A et al. Memory Decline and Its Reversal in Aging and Neurodegeneration Involve miR-183/96/182 Biogenesis. Mol Neurobiol 56:3451-3462 (2019). PubMed: 30128653
- Li T et al. Ubiquitin-specific protease 4 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression via cyclophilin A stabilization and deubiquitination. Cell Death Dis 9:148 (2018). PubMed: 29396555
- Deng X et al. Cyclophilin A is the potential receptor of the Mycoplasma genitalium adhesion protein. Int J Med Microbiol 308:405-412 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29551599
- Hirschmugl B et al. Maternal obesity modulates intracellular lipid turnover in the human term placenta. Int J Obes (Lond) 41:317-323 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27780978
- Shankar S et al. TALEN based HPV-E7 editing triggers necrotic cell death in cervical cancer cells. Sci Rep 7:5500 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28710417
- Ramachandran S et al. Cyclophilin A enhances macrophage differentiation and lipid uptake in high glucose conditions: a cellular mechanism for accelerated macro vascular disease in diabetes mellitus. Cardiovasc Diabetol 15:152 (2016). PubMed: 27809851
- Saxena R et al. Proteomic profiling of SupT1 cells reveal modulation of host proteins by HIV-1 Nef variants. PLoS One 10:e0122994 (2015). WB, IF ; Human . PubMed: 25874870
- Ramachandran S et al. Proteomic profiling of high glucose primed monocytes identifies cyclophilin A as a potential secretory marker of inflammation in type 2 diabetes. Proteomics 12:2808-21 (2012). PubMed: 22930659
- Hevir N et al. Decreased levels of AKR1B1 and AKR1B10 in cancerous endometrium compared to adjacent non-cancerous tissue. Chem Biol Interact : (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23146748
- Hevir N et al. Disturbed expression of phase I and phase II estrogen-metabolizing enzymes in endometrial cancer: lower levels of CYP1B1 and increased expression of S-COMT. Mol Cell Endocrinol 331:158-67 (2011). PubMed: 20887769
- Ciesek S et al. Cyclosporine A inhibits hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 2 through cyclophilin A. Hepatology 50:1638-45 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19821520