Product nameCyclosporin A, PP2B inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one week. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120114 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xie Y et al. Ultrasound Molecular Imaging of Lymphocyte-endothelium Adhesion Cascade in Acute Cellular Rejection of Cardiac Allografts. Transplantation 103:1603-1611 (2019). PubMed: 31343564
- Alassaf M et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-aa supports hair cell survival by regulating mitochondrial function. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31205004
- Luo X et al. SUN1 Regulates HIV-1 Nuclear Import in a Manner Dependent on the Interaction between the Viral Capsid and Cellular Cyclophilin A. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29643244
- Passioura T et al. De Novo Macrocyclic Peptide Inhibitors of Hepatitis B Virus Cellular Entry. Cell Chem Biol 25:906-915.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29779957
- Hartz AMS et al. Preventing P-gp Ubiquitination Lowers Aß Brain Levels in an Alzheimer's Disease Mouse Model. Front Aging Neurosci 10:186 (2018). PubMed: 29997495
- Li Z et al. Calcineurin/nuclear factor-?B signaling mediates isoflurane-induced hippocampal neuroinflammation and subsequent cognitive impairment in aged rats. Mol Med Rep 15:201-209 (2017). PubMed: 27909728
- Kumar S et al. Peptides as skin penetration enhancers: mechanisms of action. J Control Release 199:168-78 (2015). PubMed: 25499919
- Stassart RM et al. A role for Schwann cell-derived neuregulin-1 in remyelination. Nat Neurosci 16:48-54 (2013). PubMed: 23222914
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org