Publishing research using ab137524? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab137524 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen Y & Yang C miR-197-3p-induced downregulation of lysine 63 deubiquitinase promotes cell proliferation and inhibits cell apoptosis in lung adenocarcinoma cell lines. Mol Med Rep 17:3921-3927 (2018). PubMed: 29286108
- Liu H et al. Alterations of 63 hub genes during lingual carcinogenesis in C57BL/6J mice. Sci Rep 8:12626 (2018). PubMed: 30135512
- Zhang L et al. The deubiquitinase CYLD is a specific checkpoint of the STING antiviral signaling pathway. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007435 (2018). PubMed: 30388174
- Hong L et al. Expression of the deubiquitinase cylindromatosis in articular cartilage and subchondral bone is associated with the severity of knee osteoarthritis. Exp Ther Med 14:5990-5996 (2017). PubMed: 29285147
- Welte S et al. Nuclear expression of the deubiquitinase CYLD is associated with improved survival in human hepatocellular carcinoma. PLoS One 9:e110591 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25329885