Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to cyp19a1b
- Reacts with: Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-cyp19a1b antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to cyp19a1b
Species reactivityReacts with: Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from C terminal part of the 511 amino acid Zebrafish cyp19a1b protein.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200 µl of distilled water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesLyophilized from 200 µl of serum.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Entrez Gene: 60640 Zebrafish
- AroB antibody
- Aromatase B antibody
- Brain aromatase antibody
ab106168 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Zhang C et al. SAK-HV Triggered a Short-period Lipid-lowering Biotherapy Based on the Energy Model of Liver Proliferation via a Novel Pathway. Theranostics 7:1749-1769 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28529649