Publishing research using ab126785? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab126785 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Donepudi AC et al. Deficiency of cholesterol 7a-hydroxylase in bile acid synthesis exacerbates alcohol-induced liver injury in mice. Hepatol Commun 2:99-112 (2018). PubMed: 29404516
- Wang C et al. Morin protects glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis through regulating the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Nat Med 72:929-936 (2018). PubMed: 30043216
- Xin J et al. miR-204 functions as a tumor suppressor gene, at least partly by suppressing CYP27A1 in glioblastoma. Oncol Lett 16:1439-1448 (2018). PubMed: 30008822
- Alfaqih MA et al. CYP27A1 Loss Dysregulates Cholesterol Homeostasis in Prostate Cancer. Cancer Res 77:1662-1673 (2017). PubMed: 28130224
- Kimbung S et al. Impact of 27-hydroxylase (CYP27A1) and 27-hydroxycholesterol in breast cancer. Endocr Relat Cancer 24:339-349 (2017). PubMed: 28442559
- Pathak P et al. Farnesoid X receptor induces Takeda G-protein receptor 5 cross-talk to regulate bile acid synthesis and hepatic metabolism. J Biol Chem 292:11055-11069 (2017). PubMed: 28478385
- Liu MX et al. Dicer1/miR-29/HMGCR axis contributes to hepatic free cholesterol accumulation in mouse non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Acta Pharmacol Sin 38:660-671 (2017). PubMed: 28112179
- Soffientini U et al. Intracellular cholesterol transporters and modulation of hepatic lipid metabolism: Implications for diabetic dyslipidaemia and steatosis. Biochim Biophys Acta 1842:1372-82 (2014). PubMed: 25014273
- Nelson ER et al. 27-Hydroxycholesterol links hypercholesterolemia and breast cancer pathophysiology. Science 342:1094-8 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24288332
- Aleksunes LM et al. Repression of hepatobiliary transporters and differential regulation of classic and alternative bile acid pathways in mice during pregnancy. Toxicol Sci 130:257-68 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22903823