Product nameAnti-CYP2D6 antibody
See all CYP2D6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP2D6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Monkey
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CYP2D6 aa 268-457.
- A431, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates.
This product was previously labelled as Cytochrome P450 2D6
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
FunctionResponsible for the metabolism of many drugs and environmental chemicals that it oxidizes. It is involved in the metabolism of drugs such as antiarrhythmics, adrenoceptor antagonists, and tricyclic antidepressants.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Cholesterol 25-hydroxylase antibody
- CP2D6_HUMAN antibody
- CPD6 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Tanino T et al. Hepatic Cytochrome P450 Activity and Nitric Oxide Production During Multiple Ovalbumin Challenges. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30411300) »
- Tanino T et al. Pharmacokinetics and Differential Regulation of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes in Type 1 Allergic Mice. Drug Metab Dispos 44:1950-1957 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27694226) »