Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CYP2D6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CYP2D6 antibody
See all CYP2D6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP2D6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human CYP2D6.
- WB: Recombinant human CYP2D6.
This product was previously labelled as Cytochrome P450 2D6
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Constituent: 0.0536% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
FunctionResponsible for the metabolism of many drugs and environmental chemicals that it oxidizes. It is involved in the metabolism of drugs such as antiarrhythmics, adrenoceptor antagonists, and tricyclic antidepressants.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Cholesterol 25-hydroxylase antibody
- CP2D6_HUMAN antibody
- CPD6 antibody
ab4238 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ocadiz-Ruiz R et al. ZBP-89 function in colonic stem cells and during butyrate-induced senescence. Oncotarget 8:94330-94344 (2017). PubMed: 29212231
- DiMaio Knych HK & Stanley SD Complementary DNA cloning, functional expression and characterization of a novel cytochrome P450, CYP2D50, from equine liver. Biochem Pharmacol 76:904-11 (2008). PubMed: 18692486