Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CYP2S1
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CYP2S1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP2S1
Specificityab69650 detects endogenous levels of total CYP2S1 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human CYP2S1
- Extracts from HUVEC and COLO cells, A549 cells and human lung carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab69650 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
FunctionHas a potential importance for extrahepatic xenobiotic metabolism.
Tissue specificityHigh level of expression in trachea, lung, stomach, small intestine, and spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CP2S1_HUMAN antibody
- CYP2S1 antibody
- CYPIIS1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CYP2S1 antibody (ab69650) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extract
Lane 2 : COLO cell extract
Lane 3 : COLO cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa
ab69650 at 1/500 dilution staining CYP2S1 in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide
ab69650 at 1/50 dilution staining CYP2S1 in human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
ab69650 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Pramanik D et al. Restitution of tumor suppressor microRNAs using a systemic nanovector inhibits pancreatic cancer growth in mice. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1470-80 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21622730
- Tan BS et al. CYP2S1 and CYP2W1 mediate 2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-5-fluorobenzothiazole (GW-610, NSC 721648) sensitivity in breast and colorectal cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1982-92 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21831963
- D'Ambrosio DN et al. Distinct populations of hepatic stellate cells in the mouse liver have different capacities for retinoid and lipid storage. PLoS One 6:e24993 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21949825