Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cyp3a1
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cyp3a1 antibody
See all Cyp3a1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyp3a1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat Cyp3a1 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- PCN stimulated rat liver and microsomal preparations of liver.
This product was previously labelled as Cytochrome P450 3A1
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 1.5% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22733 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at a dilution of up to 1/2000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceIn animals, P-450 enzymes serve two major functions: (1) biosynthesis of steroids, fatty acids, and bile acids; (2) metabolism of endogenous and a wide variety of exogenous substrates, such as toxins and drugs. The four major families involved in drug metabolism are CYP 1,2,3, and 4. Cytochrome P450 3A4 [human-3A1 Rat] is abundantly expressed in liver and small intestine and is inducible by barbiturates, glucocorticoids and rifampicin.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum, membrane bound.
- CYP3A1 antibody
- cytochrome P450, family 3, subfamily a, polypeptide 1 antibody
ab22733 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Serra M et al. Evidence of Amniotic Epithelial Cell Differentiation toward Hepatic Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells. Cell Transplant 27:23-30 (2018). PubMed: 29562778
- Dublineau I et al. Unexpected lack of deleterious effects of uranium on physiological systems following a chronic oral intake in adult rat. Biomed Res Int 2014:181989 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24693537
- Hassan HE et al. Induction of xenobiotic receptors, transporters, and drug metabolizing enzymes by oxycodone. Drug Metab Dispos 41:1060-9 (2013). Rat . PubMed: 23439660
- Agus HH et al. Drug interaction potential of the seed extract of Urtica urens L. (dwarf nettle). Phytother Res 23:1763-70 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19441062