Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CysLT1 - N-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CysLT1 antibody - N-terminal
See all CysLT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CysLT1 - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- 293T, HeLa S3 and HepG2 whole cell lysates, U373 xenograft
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for cysteinyl leukotrienes mediating bronchoconstriction of individuals with and without asthma. Stimulation by LTD4 results in the contraction and proliferation of smooth muscle, edema, eosinophil migration and damage to the mucus layer in the lung. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The rank order of affinities for the leukotrienes is LTD4 >> LTE4 = LTC4 >> LTB4.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in spleen and peripheral blood leukocytes. Lower expression in several tissues, such as lung (mostly in smooth muscle bundles and alveolar macrophages), placenta, small intestine, pancreas, colon and heart.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CLTR1_HUMAN antibody
- CYSLT 1 antibody
- CysLT(1) antibody
ab151484 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lin Y et al. Tetrandrine Ameliorates Airway Remodeling of Chronic Asthma by Interfering TGF-ß1/Nrf-2/HO-1 Signaling Pathway-Mediated Oxidative Stress. Can Respir J 2019:7930396 (2019). PubMed: 31781316
- Butler CT et al. A Quininib Analogue and Cysteinyl Leukotriene Receptor Antagonist Inhibits Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)-independent Angiogenesis and Exerts an Additive Antiangiogenic Response with Bevacizumab. J Biol Chem 292:3552-3567 (2017). PubMed: 28035003
- Reynolds AL et al. Phenotype-based Discovery of 2-[(E)-2-(Quinolin-2-yl)vinyl]phenol as a Novel Regulator of Ocular Angiogenesis. J Biol Chem 291:7242-55 (2016). PubMed: 26846851