Publishing research using ab151769? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab151769 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Luo R et al. Hydrogen sulfide upregulates renal AQP-2 protein expression and promotes urine concentration. FASEB J 33:469-483 (2019). PubMed: 30036087
- Yang J et al. Non-enzymatic hydrogen sulfide production from cysteine in blood is catalyzed by iron and vitamin B6. Commun Biol 2:194 (2019). PubMed: 31123718
- Ezerina D et al. N-Acetyl Cysteine Functions as a Fast-Acting Antioxidant by Triggering Intracellular H2S and Sulfane Sulfur Production. Cell Chem Biol 25:447-459.e4 (2018). PubMed: 29429900
- Longchamp A et al. Amino Acid Restriction Triggers Angiogenesis via GCN2/ATF4 Regulation of VEGF and H2S Production. Cell 173:117-129.e14 (2018). PubMed: 29570992
- Lin Z et al. Hydrogen sulfide attenuates oxidative stress-induced NLRP3 inflammasome activation via S-sulfhydrating c-Jun at Cys269 in macrophages. Biochim Biophys Acta N/A:N/A (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29859240
- Yoshida S et al. Role of dietary amino acid balance in diet restriction-mediated lifespan extension, renoprotection, and muscle weakness in aged mice. Aging Cell N/A:e12796 (2018). PubMed: 29943496
- Hine C et al. Hypothalamic-Pituitary Axis Regulates Hydrogen Sulfide Production. Cell Metab 25:1320-1333.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28591635
- Hine C et al. Endogenous hydrogen sulfide production is essential for dietary restriction benefits. Cell 160:132-44 (2015). PubMed: 25542313