For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109508? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109508 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lee RK et al. Expression of cystatin C in the female reproductive tract and its effect on human sperm capacitation. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 16:8 (2018).
- Harman RM et al. Antimicrobial peptides secreted by equine mesenchymal stromal cells inhibit the growth of bacteria commonly found in skin wounds. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:157 (2017).
- Završnik J et al. Cystatin C deficiency suppresses tumor growth in a breast cancer model through decreased proliferation of tumor cells. Oncotarget 8:73793-73809 (2017).
- Furukawa S et al. Databases for technical aspects of immunohistochemistry. J Toxicol Pathol 30:79-107 (2017).
- Marthandan S et al. Similarities in Gene Expression Profiles during In Vitro Aging of Primary Human Embryonic Lung and Foreskin Fibroblasts. Biomed Res Int 2015:731938 (2015).
- Wang T et al. Lycium barbarum polysaccharide prevents focal cerebral ischemic injury by inhibiting neuronal apoptosis in mice. PLoS One 9:e90780 (2014).
- Spanu S et al. Urinary exosomes: a novel means to non-invasively assess changes in renal gene and protein expression. PLoS One 9:e109631 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"